Guest post by Adara & Daria
Burgers are very well documented and they began somewhere in Athens, Texas, in the late 1880s. From a ketchup-less burger to a homemade crispy chicken burger that we am cooking for you today, it has been a long way.
This is our tried and tested homemade crispy chicken burger with horseradish and it is probably the best in the world, just like Carlsberg beer, right?
The secret to the recipe is that there is no secret. We are sharing everything you need to know in order to get a perfectly crispy and tasty burger like no other.
More recipes by Adara on TikTok!
Crispy chicken burgerCourse: Burger, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Easy dinner for two. Check out the recipe video for details.
1 large chicken breast
4 slices bacon
4 slices cheese
a few leaves iceberg salad
2/3 cup flour
2/3 cup breadcrumbs
2 burger buns
2 teaspoons horseradish
olive oil for cooking the chicken
salt, pepper, Italian herbs, sweet paprika powder
- Slice onion
- Slice tomato
- Peel, core, mash avocado in separate bowl
- Tenderize chicken breast on wooden cardboard
- Fry bacon in olive/vegetable oil
- Add egg and salt in deep plate and stir
- Add flour and breadcrumbs separately on new plate
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, herbs and paprika powder
- Coat chicken in flour, egg and breadcrumbs in this order
- Cook until browned on both sides
- Assemble crispy chicken burger as showed in the video (half bun, horseradish, avocado, tomato, iceberg, chicken, cheese, onion, ketchup, bacon, half bun)
- The nutrition info in approximate, as you may decide to change quantities and ingredients.
Check out 2 amazing chicken recipes for you to try on Cooking Romania by Vivi:
Check out Vivi’s Instagram for recipes, reviews and (uplifting) stories about a foodie’s life in Bucharest, the capital Romania.