People from India, Mexico,the Middle East, Greece and Turkey have been preparing, perfecting and eating wraps for about 200 years. And they have enhanced the recipes so we can enjoy them today with new and delightful flavors.
There are so many easy wraps recipes such as vegetarian, Chorizo, salmon, cheese, chicken tortilla or fajita wraps, you name it!
Another easy recipe for chicken lovers! The 6 ingredient chicken tortilla with avocado and mozzarella is perfect for university students and young professionals.
Stay in touch, please :). Subscribe to Cooking Romania by Vivi:
Chicken tortilla with avocado and mozzarellaCourse: Wraps, Lunch, Dinner, SnacksCuisine: Mexican, GlobalDifficulty: Easy
Totally psyched about our cute video to this chicken tortilla with avocado and mozzarella! Check out my daughter cooking one of her favorite dishes.
350-400 g chicken
1 medium-large avocado
150 g diced mozzarella
1-2 tablespoons green onion
3 Mexican tortillas (22 cm, preferably gluten free)
6 teaspoons green pesto sauce
chili flakes, salt, pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- Dice chicken
- Place diced chicken in resistant baking dish over 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add chili, salt, pepper to taste
- Cook 20 minutes until golden
- Meanwhile, dice mozzarella
- Scoop and dice avocado
- Dice green onion
- Remove chicken from oven
- Shred chicken (use food processor 10 seconds if lazy)
- Mix chicken with avocado and mozzarella
- Cook the first tortilla in non-stick skillet over medium heat in 1-2 tablespoons olive oil on both sides until golden
- Brush 1 teaspoon pesto sauce on tortilla
- Top with chicken mix
- Cook 3-4 minutes until light brown
- Fold tortilla in half and cook 1 minute
- Remove from pan and cut in 4
- Serve hot. Top with cream.
Looking for dessert ideas? Here is an easy, absolutely fantastic apple cobbler recipe.
Or another avocado recipe?
Before you go, what about a nice, juicy, crispy chicken hamburger recipe?
Do you have any easy recipe suggestions? Send me a message!
Check my Instagram for more recipes, reviews and (uplifting) stories about a foodie’s life in Bucharest, the capital Romania.